Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All Blacks campaign: no sex for fans - Rugby World Cup - NZ Herald News

All Blacks campaign: no sex for fans - Rugby World Cup - NZ Herald News

OK so as someone who lives within walking distance of Eden Park I am already annoyed with the street parking situation so there's no way I am going to let Telecom ahem ... screw with my sheet parking situation too. I say the slogan should not be "Abstain for the Game" but rather "Fuck for the Cup" or perhaps more luridly "Stain for the Game". It may be ahem.. tongue in cheek but I will use my tongue for pashing rather than poking out my skin. I mean FFS I actually have a boyfriend, which was a rarity for sometime as previous posts will show, so rather than use him simply to build fires and compliment my cooking, every now and then, maybe once a week or so if we're energetic, I may well use him for sex too. When I say use, I won't emotionally stamp on him and kick him out afters, he pays half the rent, I will instead make some nice shepherd's pie, open a bottle of red and pash by the fire.

SO I have a shiny new computer and downloaded a shiny new add on for sharing on Blogger. So I may well post more than once a menstrual cycle from now on. Who am I kidding, it's been more like once in a gestational cycle, but I shall attempt to spit out blogs more often than a Mormon wife with no contraception squirts out kids.

Maybe one soon on how goddam maternal I am.

No comments: