Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mastercard Gold Card are a pack of Jerk-Off Twat Burger Butt Munches.

I got one a number of years ago SPECIFICALLY to take advantage of their free travel insurance if you pay for your travel on your card.

I just thought I'd ring before I head off for four months to make sure my spazzy epilepsy and asthma are covered properly.

Imagine my disgusted suprise to find they had changed the policy to say you can only go away for 35 days to have ANY sort of cover. They won't even cover me for the first 35 of my 114 day trip, they just don't cover me at all.

They did a survey and found that most people only go away for under 35 days. AND! So freakin what, I don't give a toss what other people do coz it's all about me so they should do what I want.

I don't care they got a new card to me in London last year withing 20 hours of mine being filched, they're still gob-shite puke swillers.

And to add insult to injury I'll now be paying for my insurance at Columbus Direct with my .... gold card.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

That's all, nothing more to say, banks are assholes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website you have...
Your blog is a trashy mix of strobe lights and pink couture!

love it.

Dakota~

penash said...

Cheers, though being an epi means strobes can be dangerous, I live life on the edge!