Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Do we really need a Penny Ashton shoving Oral Sex down our throats."

Says Disgruntled of Dannevirke after today's Panel on Radio New Zealand National where I was a panellist along with the lovely Jon Bridges.

NOW that is the best quote of my life, apparently I can shove oral sex down a throat through a radio wave.

I am AMAZING.

I'm not going to tell you what it was ALL about, suffice to say it involved virgins, rings, parents, The United Kingdom, chastity pledges, ensuing STD's and how anal sex isn't real sex in the eyes of god.....apparently.

OH and me shoving oral sex down throats.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............

Good on me I say, the world needs more oral sex, so go on everyone, get out there and shove it.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1971097.ece





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was good to hear you on Radio NZ yesterday and every now and again.

Well done.

King of the Road