Friday, December 01, 2006

Wooooohoooo, I just found out I got accepted into the Canadian Edmonton Fringe Festival and that excites me very much. So North America, look out, here I come!

In the mean time the north of England and Scotland need to brace themselves as the Four Continents Slam is rolling into town.

Bolton was a wonderful crowd. Very rock and roll and my Catholic Bashing Poem went down a treat which was nice.

We then headed to Nottingham which was a cute city but a shit gig. Black hole of energy, nice people but they sucked in everything we gave them and gave nothing back. Art wanky way of saying my least favourite gig so far.

I am currently luxuriating in the beautiful Kate Fox's house in Newcastle where I'm about to have a meal provided before we take off to the gig. How nice.

Oh and if you're curious we're still last, though we were 0.1 off making the final last night! Hooray for the losers.

xxoo

1 comment:

dave said...

hi penny, thanks for the kind comments about bolton, we had a great time, good luck with the rest of the tour,

dave morgan