Monday, November 27, 2006

OK so hello from Leicester. City of good curries and ....... good curries. While some of my teamates aren't enamoured with this town it seems fine to me and so here I sit in an internet/off-license/convenience store. Ahhhhh the glamour. The tour is rollicking along though I am not in the ZONE yet.

By that I mean the time zone. I keep waking up at 7am after getting to sleep at 2am and as such my head feels heavier than the bags under my eyes are looking. Pretty.

SO far we have played London and Cambridge and audiences haven't been massive. Which is a shame as it's a great show. So if you're reading spread the word and come and see us, I'm the one whose the comic relief with the sparkly outfits, hard to miss.

Last night we stayed in a Travel Lodge and I don't reccomend it. They have no bath mats in the rooms and explain why thus; apparently bath mats cause significant amount of injuries in the UK due to slipping on them, so they are saving us injury by not providing them...and of course saving them money.

Still I don't like to complain as someone else if paying the bill and that's so bizarre and rare for me I'm loving it.

ANYWAY Australasia hasn't made the final either night with America taking out the first night and Africa the second. BUT as they say the points aren't the point, poetry is the point. Which is a load of bollocks way to say we're all for a caring sharing good time! Lucky for us I say.

Right, my computer is out of time....better go!

I'm fucked!

Penny

No comments: