Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holy crap if this week hasn't gone fast!

Sorry to my faithful three readers for being slack but as you're all fully immersed in the silly season of getting pissed, pashing that guy from three cubicles down and photocopying your arse, you're probably feeling like me.

Turned out my computer was fine, just had a wee moment with itself to reflect on life, the universe and everything and then came back to me. If I were a hippy I would say it was because I loved it and set it free, but I'm not so I'll just say it's a dumbass piece of technological crap. No HP's for me ever again except in sauce.

SO now I'm furiously designing my new poster for the new show and desperately trying to get work done as opposed to chatting on Skype, MSN, Myspace or a combination of all three.

I mean really, once upon a time we used to talk to each other face to face and now most of my discussions are done in pixel form. I was asked to be a bridesmaid on MSN, my friend just told me he was engaged on Skype and I've text "fancy a shag" numerous times.

Soon our vocal chords will cease to evolve due to lack of use. I'll go to say "I'd like a Diet Coke with my McChicken Feast Pack please" and a weird beeping sound will come out instead. Luckily due to excessive playing of Pacman in his youth the counter guy will understand.

OK OK so in reality I guess this might not happen, for a start any McDonalds counter guy would view PS2 as old technology in computer games, but more than that I would still be using my vocal chords when the shag came around after he received the text to say such encouraging things as; " it doesn't matter it happens to everyone", "no not even by accident" and "OOh OOh OOh digger put your stingray barb in my kangaroo pouch."

Obviously I'm full of shit.

I think I might just IM my friend in Vancouver to tell him all about it.

Nice.

No comments: