Wednesday, December 13, 2006

FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!

SO after extolling the virtues of Wi-Fi on my laptop in Hong Kong, I get home to NZ and boot it up to......NOTHING. AAArrggghhhhhhh, the FL converter or somesuch on the screen has crapped itself like an epileptic and gone fut. (Relax I am epileptic, I can say that.)

On my flattie's computer now and the online forums mention the FL bizzo so will have to get it fixed. Worst possible timing as I was planning on getting a new one in 4 months or so when I had time to research it properly and not in the middle of producing three season of work.

CCUUNNTTTT.

OK feeling better now, not having to use asterisks is making me happy. Cunty Cunt Face! Arse poo-knuckles of felching wangers.

OK slightly better now.

Apart from that final 12 hr flight not so good. Didn't get as much sleep BUT an ex-school buddy was the trolley dolley so I got a few perks in the form of a toothbrush, an eye-mask, some ear-plugs and a glass of bubbles before take-off.

Rock and Roll!

My Super Ex-Girlfriend wasn't as bad as I anticipated but saccharine Aussie drama about imaginary friends called Opal Dreams was a bit arse. Nice chicken meal but morning omlette a bit of a let-down.

Wow bet all three of you are riveted by that, I think it's time to gibber into delirium watching kids TV.

OOOhhh what's through the round window.

No comments: