Thursday, July 12, 2007

Well the show is ticking along nicely, BUT it is weird only having done three shows then having two days off, I don't feel I've really sunk my teeth into the Canadian Scene yet. In Edinburgh it's 22 shows in 24 days so that's the complete opposite, this is strangely leisurely by comparison.

Still it means I get to do things like go to the Toronto Beaches on Lake Ontario yesterday with my lovely Billet and snack on Greek Food before wandering along the boardwalk and taking photos of Squirrels. (They're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!)

On Monday night I also went to an outdoor poetry event where I wanted to stab out my eyeballs some of it was soooooooooooo fucking boring. One woman made throat noises for 15 minutes, it was apparently "sound" poetry or as I call it utter bollocks. The amazing Shane Koyczan was performing though (refer to Poetry Idol blogs) so was good to see him again. I've shared beers with him now in three different countries, this international itinerant artist stuff is fun.

I am currently avoiding flyering for my 6pm show but it's time I got off my ass and did so, more to come soon. I got a job blogging for CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) in Winnipeg so will probably post those here as well, so will be much more prolific at least for 10 days or so from next week.

In the mean time here's some Toronto snaps including a rather unfortunately named clothing store on Queen St, hhhmmpphhhhahahaha.

















The Lovely Ruth, My Fabulous Billet

















You Talking to Me?

















All Clothes Sold Here are 100% Machine Washable

No comments: