Sunday, July 08, 2007

Last night at the opening of the fifth season of Hot Pink Bits, and its first outside of New Zealand, something quite remarkable happened.

A man exposed his underpants onstage.

I did encourage him to remove his shoes and just take his trousers off BUT suddenly my audience volunteer stripper got a little shy at that point.

But never mind, he was hands down one of the best strippers I’ve ever seen, and that includes professionally.

He was one of the more enthusiastic members of my audience on my Opening Night here in Canada and today's 12pm on a saturday group were a lot more responsive, but still he flashed his somewhat weedy chest for all to see so he is officially a Hot Pink Bits Legend.

I only hope my 11pm on a Sunday Night of a supposed 35 degree day are still awake, I'm trying to pitch it as a cult event SO we will see what happens!

Fingers Crossed!

No comments: