Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So here are some fabulously silly pics for the post below. Yes I am arse about face. (Which is to say I'm "back the front" as opposed to butt ugly.)



Paul Thorne dressed as Me. HHHHmmmm.



About to be kissed where I wasn't expecting to be in order to turn into a Queen like the man on his knees.....where he usually is I'm sure.
Rob Gee has two beers in one hand and tits in another, Life doesn't get any better..... well maybe if the tits weren't beanbags.
Paul Thorne has changed back into himself rather then being me.

Paul and I suckle my Tits together, quite a feat.


Rob comes onto Kristian in a typically English Way.
Canada's Next Top Models


Yes there was alcohol involved in Spoof Night.

Alison kicks Spandex Butt!
Rob Plays Alex Eddington from The Fugue Code to an A.



My Jenny Award for Best Bumper and Peeler from Winnipeg.

Jenny, my love.

OOhhh some poster whore has been here in Winnipeg Beer Garden. And here on a lampost.


Some old churchy thing.

A Furry suited up and waiting for some Police Loving.
Johnny P in Market Square Winnipeg

No comments: